If you are in Kelva and didn't do the Devi Darshan then you missed a lot. Located at approximately 10 KM from Kelva, there are 10 different temples of Devi Maa. This is a popular place among the Devotees and has a huge visitors during Navratri Utsav.
This is the list of the Devi darshan yatra.
1. Maata Shitladevi-Kelva,
2. Maata Kalikadevi-Kelva,
3. Maata Ambamata-Kelva Road,
4. Maata Ekvira-Kelva Road,
5. Maata Aashapuri-Edvan-Saphale,
6. Maata Saptashringa-Kelva-Mahim,
7. Maata Mahakali-Kelva-Mahim,
8. Maata Mahikawati-Kelva-Mahim,
9. Maata Khamjai-Shirgaon-Palghar,
Do visit these temples and leave with inner peace and happiness.