If you are in Kelva and didn't do the Devi Darshan then you missed a lot. Located at approximately 10 KM from Kelva, there are 10 different temples of Devi Maa. This is a popular place among the Devotees and has a huge visitors during Navratri Utsav.
This is the list of the Devi darshan yatra.
1. Mata Shitladevi Kelva,
2. Mata Kalikadevi Kelva,
3. Mata Ambamata Kelva Road,
4. Mata Ekvira Kelva Road,
5. Mata Kurlai Devi Saphale,
6. Mata Aashapuri Edvan Saphale,
7. Vedubaimata Kelva Mahim Gavrai,
8. Mata Saptashrungi Kelva Mahim,
9. Mata Mahakali Kelva Mahim,
10. Mata Mahikawati Kelva Mahim,
11. Mata Khamjai Shirgaon Palghar,
12. Ambamata Palghar
Do visit these temples and leave with inner peace and happiness.
Shitladevi Temple Nice, clean and beautiful temple in kelva. This ancient temple of the Goddess Shitala-Mata, has a Ram yug story linked to it. It is big and full of devotees all the time. It is one of the famous spot in Palghar for the tourist and visitors. This temple is next to Kelwa beach. There is a water kund which is said to be build by Ram's bow.